Pressure and DP Transmitter
Transmitters are electronic transmitters which use electrostatic capacitance sensors. They feature compact design, high accuracy, and long-term stability, and offer a variety of diaphragm materials.
- Long-term superior stability: ±0.1% for 10 years
- Fast response 60 ms
- High accuracy upto 0.04% / 0.065%
Test Grade Transducer
Test grade transducers are highly accurate, digitally compensated differential pressure transducers. It is measures differential pressure ranges as low as 20” WCD.
- Compact design
- ±0.05% FSO accuracy
- Line pressure up to 69 BAR
- Fast response time
- 316L stainless steel wetted parts
CAN Bus Interface Transducer
CAN bus Interface Transducer is a digital differential pressure transmitter designed for industrial pressure measurement applications. The on-board microprocessor provides high accuracy and improved stability.
- Digital operation with PC
- 0.25% FS accuracy
- 0.7% Max temperature
- FS ranges from 2.22 in H2O
Industrial Flow Meter
Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-on type sensor easily mountable on existing pipe. Suited for a wide range of liquids, for example, Air, deionized water, cooling water, chemical solution, drinking water, sea water, oil, tap water, hot water, industrial water, corrosive liquids.
- Standard accuracy: 1.5%
- Fast response: 0.2 seconds
- RS-485 communication
- Extendable detector for pipe size from 50 mm to 1200 mm
Turbine Flow Meter
Flow meters are used in a wide variety of applications like automotive and aerospace test stands; subsea control systems, feedback and control systems on aero derivative turbine generators, as well as general purpose industrial flow measurements.
- The precision, axial-mounted rotor design
- flow rates from 0.11 to 5677 LPM.
- Reliable, cost
- accurate flow measurement at +/- 0.05%
Positive Displacement Meter
Positive displacement flow meters (PD Meter) are ideal for a wide variety of liquid flow applications. These flow meters are both highly accurate and easily adaptable to most industrial applications.
- Repeatability: ±0.05% of rate
- Linearity: ±0.1% with linearizing electronics
- Viscosities Range: Up to 1,000,000 cP+
- Operating Pressure: Up to 1000 psig
High Precision Rota Meter
Designed for low flow rates, flow meters include standard mounting fittings in a choice of materials, side plates, thick protective magnifying front shield and back plate, optional built-in control valve, and flow tubes.
- Magnifier lens in front shield to enhance reading resolution
- Interchangeability of flowtubes and floats
- Chemical compatibility
Thermal Mass Flow Meter / Controller
Metered gases are divided into two laminar flow paths, one through the primary flow conduit, and the other through a capillary sensor tube. Both flow conduits are designed to ensure laminar flows and the ratio of their flow rates is constant.
- ± 1% FS accuracy
- Rigid metallic construction
- Available flow ranges starting from 0 to 1000 slpm
- 0-5 Vdc and 4-20 mA signals
- NIST Traceable
Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Electromagnetic flow meters represent the accurate measurement in water cycle and process applications. This meter incorporates improvements to the magnetic distribution elements that allow accurate operation throughout all flow regimes, allowing up to a 1000:1 turn down.
- Accuracy: ± 0.20% of reading plus zero stability
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Max Fluid Velocity: 10 m/s
- Flow Range: 0.76 to 177.9 LPM
Humidity & Temperature Transmitter
Humidity Transmitter uses a high accuracy capacitive sensor integrated in a silicon microchip. The sensor is very durable and moisture resistant. The sensor can be easily replaced without the need for re-calibration.
- Wall, duct mount or remote sensor
- relative humidity electronic transmitter
- Voltage, Current or PT100 output
- LCD Display
Head Mount Temp. Transmitter
The Transmitter is commonly used temperature sensor, slide wire transducer or millivolt signal and coverts the output to the industry standard 4 to 20 mA transmission signal.
- High performance
- Universal input linearised for PT100
- RTD PT100 2 or 3 wires
- Output 4 … 20 mA
DIN Rail Mount Temp. Transmitter
SMART, programmable, programmable with software and USB interface, interface and instrument supplied by USB port, input and output isolated from each other.
- Nonmagnetic operation
- Higher flow applications
- Pressure and attitude immunity
- Inline mounting
Water Level Transmitter
The detector is placed on the bottom of the water, and the water head pressure acting on the pressure receiving diaphragm is detected, converted into a current signal and then transmitted to a receiving instrument via the connector terminal.
- Accuracy ±0.2% of URL
- Powerful arrester
- Remote adjustable
- Range 0 to 50 meter
- Analog indicator
- Standard SS diaphragm