Managed or Unmanaged Switches
Managed ethernet switches provide the ability to configure port settings, manage network performance and monitor your LAN. Unmanaged Ethernet switches offer powerful network performance with plug-and-play functionality.
- Layer 2 or 3 managed industrial Ethernet switches
- Powerful network management
- Gigabit copper, fiber and SFP options
- Automatic speed, duplex and cable sensing
Rugged Ethernet Switches MIL Grade
Rugged gigabit ethernet switch provides a rugged, dust proof and water resistant enclosure with sixteen 10/100/1000Base-T(X) M12 X-coded ports to create a reliable and secure communication network for equipment in harsh environments.
- Secure M12 Copper Ports
- Smart Plug-and-Play Operation
- Robust Remote Monitoring
- -40° to 85°C Wide Operating Temperature
Industrial routers provide secure network communication between local and
wide area networks. Rugged design and flexible platform, the routers provide the ability to remotely connect, monitor and control assets across a variety of industrial application.
- Secure network routing
- LAN-to-LAN or LAN-to-WAN connectivity
- Built-in Modbus and DNP3 gateways
- Rugged industrial design
Networking products guide protocol converter modular design makes designing for compatibility with rapidly evolving communications standards as easy as replacing a field-install-able sled. FlexEdge platform, enables connectivity to virtually anything in system.
- Supports up to 10 Simultaneous Protocol
- Conversions between Over 300 Industrial Drivers
- Industrial construction for Reliable Operation
- Intuitive LED status ring
Ethernet copper to fiber media converter that provides fast performance allowing for real-time operation in industrial networking applications. These ruggedized converters are industrial hardened to provide superior reliability.
- 2 fast Ethernet (10/100) ports
- Slim DIN-rail packaging
- High performance and reliability
- Industrial-hardened design
Serial converter module provides the capability of interfacing equipment with RS-485 serial communications to equipment with RS-232 communications. Data format of the RS-232 and RS-485 equipment must be the same.
- LED indication for RXD,TXD, and Power
- Half duplex (RS-485) and full duplex (RS422)
- 9 to 32 VDC Power
- Universal mounting foot for din rail installation
Fanless BOX PC
Bay trail embedded IoT Box PC fanless embedded IoT Box PC, robust housing with Intel® Celeron®J1900, SkyLake, KabyLake and Intel Apollo Lake SoC processor. Internal mini-PCIe socket support optional variety of Wi-Fi / 3G connectivity
- Support industry I/O Port
- Support Linux kernel 3.0 / Windows7 / 10
- Wireless LAN Module
- Internal mini-PCIe socket support
- Up to -40~ 85°C storage temperature
Touch Panel PC-IPC
IPC comes with spring-forced thermal contact ensure the lowest resistance and prevent from otherboard warpage. Intel Braswell Pentium N3700 provides 2 times 3D performance. IP-65 fulfilled by tight sealing between die-casting cover and cover lens.
- Solid capacitors used
- High ESD immunity up to 15KV
- Fully WIN-TEL compatible
- Linux supported.
- Fanless conductive thermal module