Data Acquisition System
Rugged Data Acquisition with I/O
Rugged DAS including ethernet, USB, serial ports and optional Wi-Fi make communication simple Built-in data, event, and security, Point and click cloud connectivity. Advanced web server provides remote visualization and control, reducing costly site visits.
- Flexible architecture
- Easier software configuration
- Protocol Converter
- -40° to 75° C wide operating temperature range
Data Acquisition with Multi Protocol
Data station system including SD card slot for data logging and database upload / download. Communicate with over 300 protocols easily convert between serial, and Ethernet devices manage multi-vendor environments.
- Built in MQTT connector
- Advanced web server
- Ethernet and Serial connectivity
- Built-in data, event and security logging
Multi-zone PID Control with Web Server
Data acquisition, single-node system, hot-swap design, DIN-rail mounted, data logging, faster data transfer and downloading with an integral USB port. Dedicated PID modules, analog and digital I/O module.
- Serial or Ethernet communication
- Virtual HMI
- Webserver Provides
- Alarm Notifications
Vehicle Data Acquisition System
Highest channel-density data acquisition system with superior reliability and performance at a lower price. Lightweight for mobile and remote testing and Provides real-time, intuitive data displays. Configurable software for easy, custom channel set-up and data displays.
- Up to 300 high-density channels
- Rugged to take abuse in the field
- Low-power consumption
- CAN bus interface card
- 1000 V isolation on all channels
Power monitoring equipment realize fine power management to contribute to energy saving. Power monitoring units that measure electrical power of one to multi-circuits, and compact size, multi-functional digital relay that protects controls, and measures high voltage distribution facilities.
- Multi-functional panel meter
- Capable of measuring 2 distribution systems
- Low voltage power monitoring meter
- Panel mountable device
PLC & IO System
Distributed PAC Systems
Super compact multi function programmable controller, on board I/O, expansion capabilities. Programmable according to IEC61131-3 standard, ARM Cortex M7 32 bit, 216 MHz processor. Removable spring clamps.
- Open programming logic
- Possibility of expansion module
- Case available grey or white
- Modubus, ASCII Protocol
Programmable Logic Controller
PLC system built in 32 bit high performance processor, Various motion control realized with function blocks, High speed processing. Compatible to 25 Mbps serial tasks. Controller complying with international standard.
- CPU with built in ethernet
- FTP server and client function
- USB interface
- Double precision floating point calculation.
- Maximum 8192 I/O point expansion
Expansion I/O Module
Stand alone modules for effective distributed automation. Ethernet port and USB port available. RS485 communication port with modbus RTU protocol. Easy wiring with built-in terminal blocks, DIN rail mounting models.
- Fully software configurable
- Multi functional module
- On board processing capability
- Analog or digital IO module available
- Universal analog input and configurable output
Rugged HMI with IO
HMI touchscreens to combine all-aluminum construction with an I/O Module architecture. HMI with drag-and-drop protocol conversion, data logging and web-based monitoring and control. Built in web server and real time data logging.
- Rugged construction
- -20°C to 60°Cwide operating temperature
- MQTT Protocol support
- UL Class 1, Division 2, ABS, ATEX and IECEx approvals
- Six on board I/O module
Full-color HMI touchscreen, Industry-leading protocol conversion, Suitable to industrial environment. Ethernet, USB and serial ports make communication simple, Built in data logging enhances troubleshooting system
- Supports over 300 industrial protocol
- SD card for database upload download
- Built in web server and remote access
- Real time data logging
- MQTT Protocol support
RTU & Signal Conditioner
RTU with on Board Input Output
Industrial PowerPC, Operating system embedded open-source Linux, Dynamic memory 32 Mb for program execution, dynamic variables, dynamic file system, etc. IEC 61131 programming, ISaGRAF for ladder logic, SFC, flow charting and more.
- Real-time clock battery-backed
- I/O Expansion RS-485 or Ethernet
- Data-logging support
- Ethernet or Serial communication
Signal conditioning products for frequency, temperature and process applications. Our signal conditioning solutions range from dedicated to universal models capable of accepting over 100 inputs
- Frequency input 1 to 25 KHz
- 2, 3 or 4 wire temperature input
- Process input over 100 type
- 3 way isolation