Coriolis Mass Flow
- Liquid, sludge and gas measurement capability.
- Models to measure flow rates from as low as 0.03 kg/h up to 1,500,000 kg/h (0.07 lb/h to 3,300,000 lb/h.
- Sizes up to 12”/DN300• Pressure ratings up to 900bar/13,050psig.
- Temperature ratings from -255°C to 400°C/-425°F to +750°F.
- Fiscal/custody transfer approvals (OIML R117/NTEP).
- ATEX and CSA hazardous area approvals covering most of the world.
- Extreme resistance to gas bubbles entrained in the process stream when compared to conventional Coriolis meters.
- Unaffected by viscosity, density or pressure changes.
- Multifunction measurement capability includes density and temperature .
- Available with stainless steel, hastelloy, monel and tantalum wetted materials as standard. Other materials on request.