Web & Remote Browser
- Web Access to Business and Factory Information Connect to "live" plant, facilities, or corporate data over the Internet.
- Thin-Client Architecture Requires No Installation Delivers thin client visualization, trending, alarming and reporting .
- Firewall and Corporate IT Friendly Works with firewalls and routers over LANs, WANs and the Internet .
- Data-Mine Historical Data from Standard Databases View historical data from Microsoft® SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Express, Microsoft Access, Plant Historians, and more .
- Comprehensive Security Integrate with Windows® NT and active directory security.
- Scalable Web Server Architecture WebHMI scales seamlessly as applications and connections grow.
- Universal OPC and SNMP Real-time Connectivity OPC-To-The-Core™ technology and integrated SNMP simplifiesconnectivity and reduces the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Web Studio Publishing Wizard Easily publish operator displays, trends, alarms and reportsto Web servers for instant access using standard browsers.
- Web-Based Trends and Charts Compare real-time data with historical information over the Web.
- Web Access to Real-time and Historical Alarms Instantly view and acknowledge alarms over the Internetor intranets. Analyze alarms using built-in pareto charts.
- Ideal for Remote Unattended Applications Reliable, secure, read/write capabilities for remote users.
- Reliable and Secure Tunneling Communications Easily access information with built-in OPC technology or GenBroker.