SafePoint Radiation Monitoring Solutions
- The CAM200PIGFF monitor has been designed to continuously, accurately and reliably monitor the activity of particulate, iodine and noble gas in a variety of ambient, ducted, effluent and stack monitor applications.
- Particulate and Iodine are monitored simultaneously using the same sampler thanks to a unique LED gain-stabilized scintillation detector
- Wide range noble gas measurement. Easy, single-hand filter change mechanisms
- Low profile, space-saving footprint for easy access and maintenance. Flow splitter designed to reduce particulate loss and improve collection efficiency at the filter.
- Flexible ratemeter supports analog and digital interface with existing control systems; intuitive touchscreen interface provides access to 32 user-configurable virtual channels
- Check sources for routine performance monitoring
- Grab gas access point simplifies sample collection for laboratory analysis
- Optional stack representative sampling package. Optional HORIZON™ or RADACS™ integration