Health Physics Equipments
- Minimizing or eliminating that exposure to the ideal standard of ALARA is the objective of any Health Physics Radioprotection program. Whether your program requires portable hand–held survey equipment or larger screening and release monitors such as whole body contamination monitors or spectroscopy-based whole body counters, CANBERRA provides the total solution for your radioprotection needs.
- AccuRate is CANBERRA's innovative solution that improves the performance of current Argos-3/-5 monitors by correcting for self-shielding effects, thus enabling the detection of lower levels of contamination, reducing false positives, and minimizing overall personnel monitoring effort.
- CANBERRA, the leading global supplier for In Vivo Counting Systems, has two systems specifically designed for whole body monitoring -- the FASTSCAN™ and the ACCUSCAN™, with the ACCUSCAN being available in both stand-up and bed configurations. Systems for either actinide lung counting (Model 2270) or lung counting and whole body scanning (Model 2275) are also available. All systems employ gamma spectroscopy to provide nuclide identification as well as the activity of contaminants found during a count. Some configurations are available with LN2-Free cooling solutions.
- Apex-InVivo™ Whole Body and Lung Counting Productivity Software is used to control and analyze data obtained from these types of systems. The software's scalable architecture supports standalone counter workstations or the creation of a site-wide network of client/server computers. While the server consolidates data from all client workstations, the clients are still completely self-sufficient in the event that network accessibility to the server is temporarily lost.
- The InSpector™ 1000 is a high-performance, hand-held NaI spectrometer for use primarily in first responder, customs, homeland security, and health-physics applications.
- One-click simplicity masks the sophisticated spectral processing facilities that lie within the instrument - providing a level of performance previously available only in more complicated laboratory systems.
- The InSpector 1000 is an instrument that provides answers not just data! With the InSpector 1000, users from law enforcement officers to Health Physics technicians can obtain the results they desire with an easy to use, intuitive interface.