- AERO motion controllers are integrated with interface hardware and software to create easy-to-use motion simulation instrumentation. The Aerosmith Table Language (ATL) provides a simple command that allows test engineers to easily integrate an AERO controller into their application without compromising accuracy or performance.
- Best value retrofit controller for Carco Electronics™ and ContravesŸ electric & hydraulic Flight Motion Systems
- Advanced trajectory and servo algorithms execute at up to a 5 kHz frame rate for high-fidelity motion control
- Supports Inductosyn, synchro/resolver, and optical encoder feedback systems
- Digital sampling of analog transducers at the table eliminates noise-prone signal lines, improving signal fidelity
- Windows-based controller. Host Computer Interface calls can be made directly from C#, Visual BasicŸ, or LabVIEWŸ using MicrosoftŸ .NET Remote Objects.
- Optional Drop-in Replacement via Software Command Set emulation for various controllers
- Virtual Instrument Driver (.vi) for LabView
- Host Computer Interfaces: GPIB, 100baseT Ethernet, RS-232