Conductivity of Liquids & Gases
Allows students to test various fluids to find their thermal conductivity.
- One of four optional experiments for the Heat Transfer Experiments base unit (TD1002).
- Fits quickly and easily onto the Heat Transfer Experiments base unit and water connections have self- sealing quick connectors – needs no tools .
- Allows students to measure the thermal conductivity of various compatible liquids and gasses.
- Clear schematic printed on the base plate aids student understanding.
- Easy to disassemble and clean.