Shows the relationship between pressure and volume of an ideal gas at a fixed temperature .
- A self-contained bench-top experiment – no power supply needed.
- Highly visual experiment using a ‘liquid piston’ for reliability and accurate, repeatable results.
- Simple and safe to use – needs no tools.
- Includes a thermocouple and digital display to help maintain constant temperature and show how compression and decompression of a gas can affect its temperature .
- Supplied with hand-operated pumps to compress or decompress the gas (air) above and below atmospheric pressure .