Shear Force in a Beam
Shows and proves the basic theory of shear force in a beam .
- High-quality structures teaching module for students of mechanical, civil and structural engineering.
- Allows safe and practical experiments into shear force in a beam.
- Realistic and verifiable experiment results.
- Optional TecQuipment’s Structures Software package for extra ‘virtual’ experiments that simulate and confirm the results from your hardware and allow extended experiments .
- Optional STR2000 unit with TecQuipment’s Structures Software package for automatic data acquisition and virtual experiments.