Supersonic Wind Tunnel
Investigates subsonic and supersonic air flow, including flow around two- dimensional models
- Laboratory-scale wind tunnel for subsonic and supersonic tests, up to Mach 1.8.
- Compact design – does not need large laboratory space.
- Supplied with aerodynamic models for supersonic tests – includes model angle-feedback encoder.
- Electronic instruments measure and display multiple pressures at the same time, for ease of use and for connection to TecQuipment’s VDAS ®.
- Supplied with set of different liners for controlled subsonic and supersonic air flow.