Flight demonstration Wind Tunnel
A model aircraft suspended in an open- circuit wind tunnel. Includes realistic flight controls to teach a variety of principles of aircraft flight
- Gives students a safe, realistic introduction to the controls of a light aircraft.
- Aircraft able to move vertically and pitch about the quarter chord point independently.
- Simulates take off, level flight, cruise and landing.
- Demonstrations include aerofoil lift, stall, longitudinal stability and transient motion.
- Includes electronic display of air speed, attitude, altitude, pressure and lift.