Continuous Supersonic Wind Tunnel
For investigations into two-dimensional flow around models at supersonic and subsonic airspeeds
- A suction-type continuous-operation supersonic wind tunnel for investigations into two-dimensional air flow around models for airspeeds up to Mach 1.8
- Includes high-quality optical glass windows in the working section, suitable for use with an optional Schlieren system .
- Includes a selection of models for two-dimensional flow experiments and an encoder for feedback of model angle.
- Supplied with a multi-pressure display unit and calibrated pressure sensors to show pressures relative to atmosphere .
- Includes a vacuum pump with remote control for ease of use.