Test & Development
- Test and Development Chassis Platforms designed for lab use, product development, or demonstration applications.Taking a new board level product or system from concept to deliverable requires feature rich development and testing tools. ADVANCETECH's broad range of Type 15 (desktop), Type 32 (portable/desktop) and Type 39E (development frame) chassis for VITA and PICMG bus architectures provide the platforms necessary to meet the need.
- Type 15 enclosures provide a versital, attractive platform for bench top applications complete with handles and tilt feet. Type 32 Tower enclosures are perfect for software develpment and allow the system to be taken from the lab, to the developers work station or even the field for demo. The Type 39E Frame enclosure is idea for lab development and provides open accesses for probing and debugging cards
- Type 39E frame,Test/Development chassis with an open frame for easy access. Available in 3U and 6U card options.Designed to support 3U or 6U card sizes and hold 2-19 slots at .8" or 15 slots on 1" pitch. The open frame design allows board and system developers to access all sides of the card and backplane for easy debug and test probing.
- Type 15, desktop enclosures offer a modular, elegant, reliable, enclosure solution. ADVANCETECH's Type 15 family of enclosures provide an elegant and versatile platform for packaging desktop applications (rackmount flange optional). The basic chassis features powder coated covers for a scratch resistant, attractive finish with tilt feet and carry handles. Designed to IEEE 1101.10/.11 standards, the Type 15 gives advanced EMC shielding protection and is available with a wide range of options.
- Based on a modular packaging approach, the system can be configured by selecting the backplane, PSU, and number of card slots. Engineered for superior cooling they units are available with either front to rear or bottom to top airflow. Standard heights are 3U-10U with custom sizes possible. The Type 15 will except 3U or 6U cards mounted vertically or horizontally. Platforms can be configured with or without rear I/O card cage supporting: VME, VPX, VXS, VXI and CPCI.
- Type 32, portable tower family of enclosures provides a lightweight platform for packaging portable, embedded computing applications. Designed to IEEE 1101.10/11 standards, Type 32 enclosures give attractive, durable and functional protection for laboratory, demonstration or portable use. They are available with a wide range of options. Based on a modular packaging approach the system can be configured by selecting the backplane, PSU device modules and the number of slots.
- Standard sizes are 13" and 17" heights (enclosure) and 2U, 3U, 4U and 6U widths. The Type 32, will except 3U or 6U cards mounted vertically. Platforms can be configured with or without rear I/O card cage supporting: VME, VPX, VXS, VXI and CPCI. The basic chassis features vinyl coated aluminum covers for a scratch resistant, attractive finish with feet and carrying handle.