- If the unit being deployed faces: shock, vibration, strick EMC, airborne, shipboard, Zone 4 earthquake, salt fog, or other condition, ADVANCETECH has a comprehensive line of 19" Rackmount, ATR and Small Form Factor (SFF) solutions to meet these demands. ADVANCETECH's products have a proven and tested history of operating in critical situations when subjected to MIL-STD, Seismic, Telcordia, NEMA or other harsh environmental standards.
- Type 12R1 and 12R2, 19" rackmount enclosures are designed to meet the harshest Military and Industrial standards in deployed applications. The COTS 12R1 and 12R2 family of enclosures are a high quality and cost-efficient rugged package for all VME/VME64x, CompactPCI, VXI, VXS,VPX, and MicroTCA applications.
- The rugged product line includes 5U-14U models for both 6U and 9U cards. Shock-isolation optional. Intended to withstand the demands of a military environment, the 12R1 (light weight) and 12R2 are designed to meet benchmark military standards. Both the 12R1 & 12R2 use honeycomb filters, braided gasketing, and metal impregnated gasket sheets to seal off every external seam to ensure compliance to MIL-STD-46.
- ATRs -Continuing to innovate in the design of ruggedized, modular, COTS systems platforms, ADVANCETECH's full line of convection, conduction and liquid cooled ATR enclosures support a wide range of rugged Airborne and Mobile deployed applications. ADVANCETECH ATR enclosures offer a standardized, cost effective solution for VME, VME64x,cPCI, VXS, VPX, MicroTCA and Small Form Factor (SFF) based applications.
- Available in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2 ATR tall long formats per ARINC 404A, ARINC 600 specifications, the modular design concept allows for wide range customization options without the cost and lead-time penalties associated with traditional construction techniques. The all aluminum or Al-Composite ATRs are designed to optimize weight while maximizing cooling and payload considerations. Removable I/O panels allow for customization to exact application requirements and increased configurability.
- Small Form Factor -We leverage proven technologies to create the ideal computing platform for your SFF application. Whether it’s a Military UAV, mobile or other deployed environment for; machine vision system, a blood analyzer, measurement analysis tool, advanced sensors, or other precision instrument.
- Our innovative and intelligently designed platforms are based on our extensive packaging expertise. With a focus on Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) are platform are engineered to the highest performance. This powerful combination of proven design expertise and products enables us to offer a platform perfectly tailored to meet your project Product portfolio.